College!

 I'm so excited to be starting college. I love that I'm majoring in music even if it means I'm most likely gonna be broke as hell. I just finished three courses over summer semester and they ended today. I'm moving to a new house soon which is kind of far away from school so I'll try taking the train three times a week (woah! What's that? Public Transportation in America??????). I get a 50% discount on train tickets through school and free bus rides. Woohoo! I'm excited to get into a routine and settle into a house that my parents own. 

the ace train, a blue, purple, and white train, on a bridge.
train that imma be taking. credit: david gubler

I'm trying to get a job at a farmer's market so I'm in the midst of contacting vendors and asking if they have part-time positions open. I submitted my resume to an almond farm and they seem really cool so I hope I get the job! I'm currently listening to cocteau twins. what are they saying. 

a picture of cocteau twins, they're standing in a line and Elizabeth Fraser is looking back.
cocteau twins, credit: Music Musings & Such

I really dislike having to pay for textbooks. I plan on volunteering in the city's animal shelter in the place I move to. I love taking digitals. Photography is an art and it's so enjoyable. I want photo editing software now. 

Comments