hi

    Wow it's been so long since I posted. A lot has happened. Maybe I'll post more frequently starting now because I love typing stuff up and I love talking about myself so this is the perfect hobby for me. Let's see. Since the last time I was on here, I transed my gender, moved 4 times, turned 18, went through my first relationship, and met the love of my life. She's a bunny. I don't believe that "loml" has to be a strictly romantic thing. My friend Emma is a loml. My bunny Lola is a loml. Tiramisu is a loml.

    Sometimes I still feel like I'm 12 years old. Most strangers assume I'm that age when they see me first, coincidentally. But I'm old enough to vote now. My parents bought a house and I'm so happy for them. I haven't told them but I'm actually pretty excited even though a large part of me is going to hate moving again and not being in a close vicinity of my friends. But I've always wanted to live in a house my parents own. I used to, once upon a time. But that hasn't happened in over a decade. 

    New Romantics just started playing. This song will never fail to remind me of being 10 years old in Dallas. Life was exciting back then. It still is, but only sometimes. Maybe it's just my memory though. I feel as though people tend to romanticize the past a lot. It's weird for me because while I romanticize the past, I'm happy I'll never go back to it. Maybe it's because as you get older, you feel more in control of your life. I'm still friends with one person from Dallas. He came out as a trans guy too. It was so funny. I was a little scared coming out to him only for him to say "chill I'm trans too" and I still smile when I think about it. I love that trans-ness exists everywhere. 

    I went down 5 mg on my anti-depressants and I haven't noticed a side effect yet. Maybe I'm actually doing okay and I'm going to continue to do okay. I'm studying what I love. I have a rabbit! It could not get better.

Comments